Six Luxury Christmas crackers adorned with handsome robins on a branch.
Eco friendly, plastic free, recyclable crackers.
One tree is planted for every box of crackers bought.
In 1840 a confectioner started selling sweets wrapped as love tokens. One day while watching a crackling fire he had the idea of putting a friction snap into the crackers. Before long they became very popular at parties with the addition of hats and gifts. Today almost every household in Britain will celebrate Christmas with a box of crackers.
Made with beautifully thick paper stock, finished with ribbon. Six crackers come in a presentation box. Perforated for the perfect break. Much fatter than your average cracker.
- Handmade in England.
- Each cracker measures 32cm x 6cm diameter.
- Gifts include six of the following; wooden golf tees, wooden honey drizzler, mini whisk, large wooden die, egg cup, salt scoop, nutmeg grater and mini pencils, mini strawberry jam, luxury tea or wild flower seeds.
- Also inside is a gold paper crown, a joke and the snap.
- Plastic free gifts and recyclable crackers (apart from the bows, great for crafting). The box is recyclable and doesn't have a plastic acetate window.
- The cracker design is printed with vegetable based inks on sustainable paper stock in England.
- Most airlines allow you to take two trays of Christmas crackers in your checked-in luggage. See our guide here. Please check with them before flying.
- FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF EUROPE, CRACKERS WILL NOT CONTAIN TEA OR JAM DUE TO CUSTOMS FOOD CONTROL.