Six Luxury Christmas crackers adorned with Brussels Sprouts - do you love them or hate them? Whatever your feelings, they are part of Christmas and these cheeky crackers are the perfect talking point at the table.
Eco friendly, plastic free, recyclable crackers.
One tree is planted for every box of crackers bought.
Made with beautifully thick paper stock, finished with ribbon. Six Brussels sprout crackers come in a presentation box. Perforated for the perfect break. Much fatter than your average cracker!
- Handmade in England.
- Each cracker measures 32cm x 6cm diameter.
- Gifts include six of the following; wooden honey drizzler, nutmeg grater, wooden plant labels, metal slinky, a wooden yoyo, faux leather keyring, wooden comb, washi tape, cookie cutter and mini strawberry jam - Tiptree by Wilkin & Sons.
- Also inside is a silver paper crown, a joke and the snap.
- Plastic free gifts and recyclable crackers (apart from the bows, great for crafting). The box is recyclable and doesn't have a plastic acetate window.
- The cracker design is printed with vegetable based inks on sustainable paper stock in England.
- Most airlines allow you to take two trays of Christmas crackers in your checked-in luggage. See our guide here, although, please check with them before flying for their most up to date information.