As a company, we want to make sure that we’re as environmentally friendly and as sustainable as possible as we care for our planet and the future of it for our children. Below are specifics that integrated into our company.
- You can read more about our crackers here. They are eco-friendly, plastic free and recyclable.
- All of our goods are printed with vegetable based inks in England on sustainable paper stock. The paper is also fully recyclable.
- We re-use cardboard and recycle what we can’t re-use.
- Our packaging is plastic-free; we use sturdy cardboard envelopes, paper tape and old stock wrapping paper or tissue paper for the packaging inside. We also have some boxes made especially for use to minimise using lots of packaging inside.
- We ask our suppliers to remove plastic packaging, where possible.
- We use eco-friendly cleaning products in the kitchen, toilet and office.
- Food waste from the kitchen is composted.
- We collect rainwater for the plants.
- For every box of crackers bought, we plant a tree. More information here.
We have a couple more bits to swap over or phase out, but we are so nearly there!